To avoid damaging your Source, please follow these precautions below:
- Do not place metal objects (i.e. metal ring holder—”ring grip”, credit cards, RFID badges, magnetic car mounts, etc.) or metal containing objects between your phone(s) and the Source when charging. It could damage your phone or your Source.
- Do not place metal items on your Source (e.g. keys, coins, credit cards, rings).
- Do not place your Source on heated surfaces, or use in temperatures above 100ºF.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Keep away from liquids—do not allow any part of your Source to become wet.
- Keep all vents free from obstructions so your Source can stay cool.